Training for All
The activities under the Training Schemes include:-
- Imparting training to all rungs of civil services from the lowest and cutting edge level to the highest in policy making so as to improve the skill, knowledge and attitude of these employees;
- capacity building at the national level for exchange of information on studies and training with other countries;
- Conducting state-wise surveys on the development problems affecting them vis-à-vis their potential for development;
- Capacity building programme for mobilizing support for civil society for various public policy initiatives; and
- re-engineering of various government processes for suggesting improvement in public service delivery and to develop network of reputed management institutions and State ATIs for information sharing and replication of best practices and successful strategies across the country;
- upgradation of infrastructure of State ATIs for improved training facilities.